- Scratch – Imagine, Program, Share (mit.edu) – Computing and coding
- Learn | Code.org – Computing and Coding .
- Multiplication Tables Check – Timestables.co.uk – great for times table practise. Can be used from year 2 up to year 6
- Hit the Button – Quick fire maths practise for 6-11 year olds (topmarks.co.uk) – great for practising maths skills such as number bonds, doubling, halving, multiplication, division and square numbers. Can be used from year 1 up to year 6
- Most Popular Free Maths Games – Mathsframe – as above, great for practising maths skills. Can be used from year 1 up to year 6.
- For Parents & Carers | White Rose Maths – offers of free workbooks and parent guides on this link.
Modern Foreign Languages
- Home (languageangels.com) – Selecting the pupil games area, children can log in and play French games for free. Can be used from years 3 – 6
- Log In – (charanga.com) – Music resources. Can be used from years 1 – 6
- ReadingPlus Student Login – Reading Plus Student Log in Can be used from years 3 – 6
- PhonicsPlay – there is a free resources option Can be used from Foundation Stage – year 6
- http://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/ – Reading Can be used from Foundation Stage – year 6
General curriculum websites
- BBC BITESIZE
- Primary Homework Help | Online Games For Kids – BBC Bitesize – good for general knowledge, videos and revision.
- https://padlet.com/WorlabyAcademy/uuwl511rjah0 – Our padlet page with a range of activities and websites.
- Seek– free Science app for identifying plants species
- Times tables Karate – free on both Android and Apple devices
- Google Earth – Free
- Class Dojo – free for communication/remote learning
- Pyonkee – Computing and Coding
- Book Creator – free for creating transitions/presentations etc
- StopMotion – free on Apple devices – used for animation
- BeeBot – free for Android and Apple – Computing
- WRM 1 minute maths – Maths (suitable for Reception, Year 1 and Year 2)